Oakton CON 450 Meter
Backlit, rugged waterproof meter is ideal for any environment! 0 to 200 mS conductivity range.
- Intuitive, user-friendly icons — electrode status displays cell constant
- Grip-Clip™ holder quickly and easily secures probe to beaker/container
- Memory for up to 500 data sets with USB and RS-232 output for transfer to a PC
- 500 hours battery life or optional universal power adapter
- Built-in stand with wall-mount option allows for easy benchtop measurement and storage
The CON 450 meter offers an IP67-rated waterproof housing, making it ideal for the manufacturing floor, field testing, and the laboratory. The large, backlit LCD lets you view the main measurement simultaneously with temperature. Auto-calibration feature permits one calibration point per measurement range. Choose an additional two-cell probe with a 0.1 or 10 cell constant to obtain more stable readings at the bottom or top of the measurement range, respectively. Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) ensures measurement accuracy even in fluctuating temperatures.